Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Johnson & Johnson ( JNJ) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Johnson & Johnson fell $0.98 (-1.1%) to $92.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 12,114,256 shares of Johnson & Johnson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,866,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $91.78-$93.39 after having opened the day at $93.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.34. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 41.8%, Tonix Pharmaceuticals ( TNXP), down 30.2%, Dendreon ( DNDN), down 26.1% and Genvec ( GNVC), down 23.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Johnson & Johnson Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.