Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Herbalife ( HLF) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Herbalife fell $0.74 (-1.1%) to $65.37 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,737,292 shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,271,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.25-$66.47 after having opened the day at $66.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.11. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Exceed Company ( EDS), down 13.3%, Standard Register Company ( SR), down 11.3%, Mobile Mini ( MINI), down 6.1% and Inter Parfums ( IPAR), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Herbalife Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.