Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Juniper Networks ( JNPR) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Juniper Networks fell $1.24 (-5.6%) to $20.92 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10,936,616 shares of Juniper Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,019,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.85-$22.10 after having opened the day at $22.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.16. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: XRS ( XRSC), down 6.0%, Radisys Corporation ( RSYS), down 5.8%, Dot Hill Systems Corporation ( HILL), down 5.4% and Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Juniper Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.