Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alcatel-Lucent ( ALU) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Alcatel-Lucent rose $0.04 (1.5%) to $2.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,477,548 shares of Alcatel-Lucent exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,838,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $2.68-$2.73 after having opened the day at $2.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $2.66. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Ubiquiti Networks ( UBNT), up 24.5%, Inteliquent ( IQNT), up 16.5%, eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), up 13.5% and Zoom Technologies ( ZOOM), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Alcatel-Lucent Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.