Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yelp ( YELP) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Yelp rose $0.59 (1.1%) to $51.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,691,512 shares of Yelp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,176,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.55-$51.99 after having opened the day at $51.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.26. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: CSR ( CSRE), up 181.6%, Performance Technologies ( PTIX), up 71.7%, BOS Better Online Solutions ( BOSC), up 30.9% and Ubiquiti Networks ( UBNT), up 24.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Yelp Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.