Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ArcelorMittal ( MT) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, ArcelorMittal rose $0.78 (6.0%) to $13.71 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 11,781,097 shares of ArcelorMittal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,970,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $13.28-$13.84 after having opened the day at $13.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.93. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: Walter Energy ( WLT), up 13.8%, International Tower Hill Mines ( THM), up 13.4%, Exeter Resource Corporation ( XRA), up 13.2% and James River Coal Company ( JRCC), up 11.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ArcelorMittal Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.