Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com rose $36.14 (3.9%) to $969.89 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,566,314 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 716,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $969.45-$994.98 after having opened the day at $992.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $933.75. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Fiesta Restaurant Group ( FRGI), up 10.5%, Caesars Entertainment ( CZR), up 4.3%, Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), up 4.0% and Canterbury Park Holding Corporation ( CPHC), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.