Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SINA Corporation ( SINA) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, SINA Corporation rose $1.72 (2.2%) to $78.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,689,216 shares of SINA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,015,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.69-$78.88 after having opened the day at $76.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.34. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), up 23.6%, Bitauto Holdings ( BITA), up 13.3%, TheStreet ( TST), up 6.5% and Zillow ( Z), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SINA Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.