Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allegheny Technologies ( ATI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Allegheny Technologies rose $1.07 (3.8%) to $28.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,351,085 shares of Allegheny Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,672,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.94-$29.31 after having opened the day at $27.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.92. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Middleby Corporation ( MIDD), up 13.1%, Research Frontiers ( REFR), up 12.1%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 10.1% and Olympic Steel ( ZEUS), up 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Allegheny Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.