Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, First Solar rose $0.51 (1.3%) to $41.02 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,456,047 shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,473,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.52-$41.19 after having opened the day at $40.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.51. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: CSR ( CSRE), up 181.6%, Hanwha SolarOne ( HSOL), up 6.0%, Vicon Industries ( VII), up 5.8% and BTU International ( BTUI), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.