Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Brunswick Corporation ( BC) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Brunswick Corporation rose $0.38 (1.0%) to $38.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 832,749 shares of Brunswick Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,039,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.05-$38.95 after having opened the day at $38.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.18. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), up 9.3%, Federal Signal ( FSS), up 8.9%, Universal Electronics ( UEIC), up 8.4% and Jakks Pacific ( JAKK), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Brunswick Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.