Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lexmark International ( LXK) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Lexmark International rose $1.53 (3.9%) to $40.76 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,373,795 shares of Lexmark International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 881,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.05-$41.19 after having opened the day at $39.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.23. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Performance Technologies ( PTIX), up 71.7%, Universal Display Corporation ( PANL), up 7.2%, Universal Display Corporation ( OLED), up 7.2% and SMART Technologies ( SMT), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lexmark International Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.