Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Huntsman Corporation ( HUN) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Huntsman Corporation rose $0.20 (1.1%) to $18.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,595,101 shares of Huntsman Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,820,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.00-$18.29 after having opened the day at $18.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.00. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Yongye International ( YONG), up 11.7%, Metabolix ( MBLX), up 7.4%, Ferro ( FOE), up 7.3% and Valhi ( VHI), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Huntsman Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.