Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AutoZone ( AZO) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, AutoZone fell $6.02 (-1.4%) to $429.02 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 403,449 shares of AutoZone exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 233,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $424.43-$437.11 after having opened the day at $436.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $435.04. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: BioScrip ( BIOS), down 18.5%, QKL Stores ( QKLS), down 11.9%, Gaiam Inc. Class A ( GAIA), down 5.4% and Aeropostale ( ARO), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AutoZone Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.