Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Shutterfly ( SFLY) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Shutterfly fell $0.70 (-1.2%) to $55.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 981,794 shares of Shutterfly exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 671,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.08-$56.69 after having opened the day at $56.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.14. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Selectica ( SLTC), down 19.4%, Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 16.5%, Net Element International ( NETE), down 6.4% and BroadVision ( BVSN), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Shutterfly Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.