Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Charles Schwab ( SCHW) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Charles Schwab fell $0.23 (-1.0%) to $22.31 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,679,352 shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,645,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.30-$22.79 after having opened the day at $22.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.54. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: CorEnergy Infrastructure ( CORR), down 10.3%, Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 7.4%, Golub Capital BDC Inc. Class B ( GBDC), down 4.3% and KCG Holdings Inc Class A ( KCG), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.