Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ACADIA Pharmaceuticals ( ACAD) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals fell $0.61 (-3.0%) to $19.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,728,648 shares of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,315,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.66-$20.80 after having opened the day at $20.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.39. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Opexa Therapeutics ( OPXA), down 51.7%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 40.9%, XOMA ( XOMA), down 21.3% and BioScrip ( BIOS), down 18.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.