Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tyco International ( TYC) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Tyco International fell $0.43 (-1.2%) to $35.25 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,573,398 shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,612,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.22-$35.88 after having opened the day at $35.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.68. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Cenveo ( CVO), down 13.5%, Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), down 11.8%, DLH Holdings ( DLHC), down 11.0% and FTI Consulting ( FCN), down 10.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tyco International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.