Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Avon Products ( AVP) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Avon Products fell $0.24 (-1.1%) to $22.00 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,020,117 shares of Avon Products exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,689,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.94-$22.38 after having opened the day at $22.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.24. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Elizabeth Arden ( RDEN), down 16.7%, Tumi Holdings ( TUMI), down 11.6%, STR Holdings ( STRI), down 5.8% and Crocs ( CROX), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Avon Products Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.