Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McKesson ( MCK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, McKesson rose $1.34 (1.1%) to $124.43 on light volume. Throughout the day, 795,563 shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,110,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $123.28-$124.65 after having opened the day at $123.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $123.09. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Wesco Aircraft Holdings ( WAIR), up 4.1%, RTI International Metals ( RTI), up 3.5%, LKQ Corporation ( LKQ), up 2.8% and Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX), up 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McKesson Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.