Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Intuitive Surgical rose $4.68 (1.2%) to $394.62 on light volume. Throughout the day, 249,138 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 582,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $389.55-$394.96 after having opened the day at $390.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $389.94. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: DexCom ( DXCM), up 21.3%, Thermogenesis Corporation ( KOOL), up 17.9%, Gentium SpA ( GENT), up 16.6% and OraSure Technologies ( OSUR), up 14.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.