Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Coca-Cola ( CCE) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola rose $0.49 (1.3%) to $38.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,518,004 shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,662,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.92-$38.46 after having opened the day at $38.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.85. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Primo Water ( PRMW), up 9.6%, Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), up 8.8%, Reeds ( REED), up 4.9% and Omega Protein Corporation ( OME), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.