Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton Corporation ( ETN) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $0.80 (1.2%) to $65.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,963,458 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,012,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.80-$65.58 after having opened the day at $64.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.55. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: CSR ( CSRE), up 184.6%, IEC Electronics Corporation ( IEC), up 11.9%, Trina Solar ( TSL), up 9.4% and Advanced Photonix ( API), up 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.