Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Infosys ( INFY) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Infosys rose $1.21 (2.5%) to $49.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,427,921 shares of Infosys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,636,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.98-$50.00 after having opened the day at $49.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.47. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Mattersight ( MATR), up 31.3%, ChannelAdvisor ( ECOM), up 19.7%, Ellie Mae ( ELLI), up 13.2% and Luxoft Holding Inc Class A ( LXFT), up 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Infosys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.