Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deutsche Bank ( DB) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Deutsche Bank rose $0.80 (1.8%) to $45.53 on light volume. Throughout the day, 673,445 shares of Deutsche Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,317,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.17-$45.78 after having opened the day at $45.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.73. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: National Bank of Greece ( NBG), up 9.0%, Bank of Ireland (Governor & Co of ( IRE), up 7.7%, 1st Century Bancshrs ( FCTY), up 6.7% and Plumas Bancorp ( PLBC), up 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Deutsche Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.