- Revenue was $9.5 million, up 21.5 percent sequentially. Previously the company announced that it anticipated Q2 revenues of approximately $9.0 million.
- Mobile revenue reached an all-time high at $2.6 million, up 37 percent sequentially and 98 percent year-over-year, and exceeding the previous record set in the seasonally-strong fourth quarter of 2012 by 18.8 percent.
- Net loss was $2.1 million or $0.05 per share, compared with a net loss of $3.8 million or $0.11 per share in the second quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA was a positive $384,000, up over $2 million sequentially from an Adjusted EBITDA loss of $1.7 million in the first quarter. (See the important discussion about the presentation of non-GAAP financial measures, and reconciliation to the most directly comparable GAAP financial measures, below.)
- Cash and Cash Equivalents totaled $8.3 million at June 30, 2013.
MeetMe®, Inc. (NYSE MKT: MEET), the public market leader in social discovery, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013. Second Quarter 2013 Financial Highlights