2013 OutlookManagement currently anticipates adjusted diluted net income per share between $0.39 and $0.41 for the full year of 2013. This compares to adjusted diluted net income per share of $0.31 in 2012. This guidance is based, in part, on the following assumptions for fiscal year 2013:
- 40 to 42 new company-owned restaurant openings, net of one closure in first quarter of 2013
- Six to eight new franchise restaurant openings
- Comparable restaurant sales growth of approximately 3.0%
- An effective full year tax rate of 39.2%
- Capital expenditures of approximately $44 million to $48 million
- Annual weighted average adjusted diluted shares outstanding of 30.3 million to 30.7 million
- Comparable adjustments to net income as discussed in "Reconciliations of Non-GAAP Measurements to US GAAP Results"