- Flash drive bracelets and carabiners: Whether you wear it on your wrist or click it to your bag, students can back-up their homework and share notes using the unique and fashionably-designed external memory drives. The bracelet holds 16 GB of data and the carabiner holds 32 GB and are available for $19.99 and $39.99, respectively.
- iPhone® 5 Cases: Created for the iPhone® 5, these cases are made of strong polycarbonate material to protect the phone from everyday damage; available in red/black and gray/black for $14.99 each.
- Notebooks: The sleek cover design of this spiral notebook protects the notebook pages; available in black or gray for $2.99 each.
- 2-pocket folders: Available in black or gray, this 2-pocket folder will hold the mightiest load of school handouts and test results; available for $1.79 each.
- Backpack: Carrying textbooks, notebooks and up to a 17.3” laptop is simple with this durable pack. With mesh access pockets and front zip-down organizers, student’s MP3 players and pens are within quick reach thanks to the smart design; available in black/red for $59.99.
- Pens: The gel pen swiftly glides along the page to make for a smooth learning experience; the black ink pen is available in packs of two for $2.99.
For video footage of the NCredible product line click here.To learn more about the products and services available at Office Depot, please visit your local Office Depot retail store location. To become a fan of Office Depot on Facebook and receive exclusive content, offers and more, please visit www.facebook.com/officedepot. To follow Office Depot on Twitter, please visit www.twitter.com/officedepot. About Office Depot Office Depot provides core office supplies, the latest technology, school essentials, copy & print services, cleaning & breakroom products, and furniture to consumers, teachers and businesses of all sizes through 1,614 worldwide retail stores, global e-commerce operations, a dedicated sales force, an inside sales organization, and top-rated catalogs. The Company has annual sales of approximately $10.7 billion, employs about 38,000 associates, and serves customers in 60 countries around the world. Office Depot’s common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ODP. Additional press information can be found at: http://news.officedepot.com.