- Load funds to their American Express Serve account from a variety of sources, including a bank account, debit, credit or charge card, or by receiving money from another American Express Serve account
- Load cash to their American Express Serve account
- Tap and pay with their phone at any NFC enabled retail location that accepts American Express
- Use their American Express Serve Card at any merchant that accepts American Express Cards, both online and offline
- Pay bills electronically
- Make person to person (P2P) payments to other American Express Serve accountholders
- Add funds using direct deposit
The Isis Mobile Wallet uses near field communications (NFC) technology to allow consumers to pay, redeem coupons and present loyalty cards with their mobile phones. American Express' U.S. Consumer and OPEN® Small Business Cards are currently available in the Isis Mobile Wallet. Isis recently announced plans to expand nationwide later this year.About American Express American Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpress, twitter.com/americanexpress and youtube.com/americanexpress Key links to products and services: charge and credit cards, business credit cards, travel services, gift cards, prepaid cards, merchant services, business travel, and corporate card. About Isis The joint venture is between AT&T Mobility LLC, T-Mobile USA, Inc. and Verizon Wireless and is based in New York City. The venture is chartered with building Isis, a national mobile commerce venture that will fundamentally transform how people shop, pay and save. The Isis Mobile Commerce Platform™ will be available to all merchants, banks, payment networks and mobile carriers. Isis, Isis Mobile Wallet, Isis Ready, Isis Mobile Commerce Platform and the associated logos are trademarks of JVL Ventures, LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other logos, product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. For more information visit www.paywithisis.com.