Achieves Profitability With Non-GAAP EPS of $0.06 Per Share Delivers Highest Quarterly Non-GAAP Gross Margin in Eight Years at 34.7% More Than Doubles Mid-Point of Full Year 2013 Non-GAAP EPS Guidance LONGMONT, Colo., Aug. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dot Hill Systems Corp. (Nasdaq:HILL), a leading provider of SAN storage solutions, reported financial results for the second quarter 2013, ended June 30, 2013. Non-GAAP Second Quarter 2013 Financial Highlights:
- Total non-GAAP net revenue was $51.2 million compared to $44.9 million for the first quarter of 2013 and $47.7 million for the second quarter of 2012;
- Net revenue from vertical markets grew 55% sequentially and 106% on a year-over-year basis;
- Non-GAAP gross margin was 34.7% compared to 32.1% for the first quarter 2013 and 27.4% for the second quarter 2012, and the highest gross margin in over eight years;
- Operating expenses declined slightly compared to first quarter 2013 and second quarter 2012;
- Company achieved profitability with non-GAAP EPS of $0.06, compared to $0.00 for the first quarter of 2013 and a loss of ($0.03) for the second quarter of 2012.