- Increased adjusted income from continuing operations per diluted share to $0.99, up 11.2% over last year’s $0.89 per diluted share;
- Expanded adjusted gross margin to 35.2% on adjusted revenues of $532.6 million, increasing 360 basis points from 31.6% in the year-ago period;
- Grew adjusted operating income margin to 14.2%, increasing 210 basis points from 12.1% in the year-ago period;
- Purchased 584,198 shares of Belden common stock for $31.25 million during the quarter; and
- Raised the midpoint of full-year guidance for fiscal 2013 adjusted revenue to $2.09 – $2.12 billion and adjusted income from continuing operations per diluted share to $3.54 - $3.69.
Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC), a global leader in high quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, today reported fiscal second quarter 2013 results for the period ended June 30, 2013. Second Quarter Highlights