Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TE Connectivity ( TEL) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, TE Connectivity fell $0.64 (-1.2%) to $50.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,819,130 shares of TE Connectivity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,628,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.67-$51.18 after having opened the day at $51.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.35. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: SunEdison ( SUNE), down 24.1%, BOS Better Online Solutions ( BOSC), down 23.5%, Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 21.6% and CSP ( CSPI), down 21.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full TE Connectivity Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.