Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CVS Caremark ( CVS) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, CVS Caremark fell $0.77 (-1.3%) to $59.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,216,562 shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,452,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.27-$59.38 after having opened the day at $59.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.89. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: QKL Stores ( QKLS), down 9.9%, U.S. Auto Parts Network ( PRTS), down 9.2%, E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), down 9.0% and Overstock.com ( OSTK), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.