Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. American Tower ( AMT) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, American Tower fell $1.18 (-1.7%) to $69.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,921,352 shares of American Tower exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,050,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.00-$70.47 after having opened the day at $70.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.27. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: InnSuites Hospitality ( IHT), down 26.5%, American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 10.0%, Intergroup Corporation ( INTG), down 9.3% and Zillow ( Z), down 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full American Tower Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.