Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yandex ( YNDX) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Yandex fell $0.59 (-1.8%) to $32.76 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,563,898 shares of Yandex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,573,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.92-$32.94 after having opened the day at $32.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.35. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 21.6%, Synacor ( SYNC), down 12.7%, Deltathree ( DDDC), down 10.5% and Zillow ( Z), down 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yandex Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.