Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Weyerhaeuser ( WY) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Weyerhaeuser fell $0.58 (-2.1%) to $27.60 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,403,474 shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,376,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.58-$28.09 after having opened the day at $28.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.18. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Exide Technologies ( XIDE), down 15.8%, Blount International ( BLT), down 8.8%, LGL Group ( LGL), down 8.6% and Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.