Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Emerson Electric ( EMR) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Emerson Electric fell $0.75 (-1.2%) to $61.64 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,833,206 shares of Emerson Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,354,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.20-$62.39 after having opened the day at $62.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.39. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Exide Technologies ( XIDE), down 15.8%, Blount International ( BLT), down 8.8%, LGL Group ( LGL), down 8.6% and ExOne ( XONE), down 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Emerson Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.