Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. BlackRock ( BLK) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, BlackRock fell $3.69 (-1.3%) to $280.90 on light volume. Throughout the day, 477,999 shares of BlackRock exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 837,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $278.15-$283.14 after having opened the day at $282.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $284.59. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Xoom ( XOOM), down 6.9%, WisdomTree Investments ( WETF), down 5.4%, Noah Holdings ( NOAH), down 4.4% and Atlanticus Holdings ( ATLC), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full BlackRock Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.