Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Onyx Pharmaceuticals ( ONXX) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Onyx Pharmaceuticals fell $3.81 (-2.9%) to $128.21 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,377,107 shares of Onyx Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,839,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $127.65-$132.98 after having opened the day at $131.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $132.02. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 40.6%, Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), down 26.1%, Aastrom Biosciences ( ASTM), down 21.4% and Ambit Biosciences ( AMBI), down 18.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Onyx Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.