Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated fell $7.68 (-1.2%) to $646.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 580,631 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 695,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $645.04-$653.00 after having opened the day at $653.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $654.00. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Newtek Business Services ( NEWT), down 16.7%, Luna Innovations ( LUNA), down 10.8%, Atlas Resource Partners ( ARP), down 10.2% and General Employment ( JOB), down 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.