Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SanDisk ( SNDK) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, SanDisk fell $0.73 (-1.3%) to $57.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,678,595 shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,652,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.70-$58.23 after having opened the day at $57.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.76. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), down 6.7%, Gigamon ( GIMO), down 6.4%, SMART Technologies ( SMT), down 4.9% and Quantum Corporation ( QTM), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.