Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. U.S. Bancorp ( USB) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, U.S. Bancorp fell $0.40 (-1.1%) to $37.21 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,866,354 shares of U.S. Bancorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,514,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.00-$37.44 after having opened the day at $37.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.61. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Pathfinder Bancorp ( PBHC), down 8.9%, Southcoast Financial Corporation ( SOCB), down 4.7%, Patriot National Bancorp ( PNBK), down 4.6% and Wellesley Bancorp ( WEBK), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full U.S. Bancorp Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.