Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Delphi Automotive fell $0.72 (-1.3%) to $54.91 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,048,438 shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,057,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.59-$55.51 after having opened the day at $55.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.63. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 7.8%, Tesla Motors ( TSLA), down 5.6%, Standard Motor Products ( SMP), down 5.4% and SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.