Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Textron ( TXT) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Textron fell $0.29 (-1.0%) to $28.17 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,631,519 shares of Textron exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,677,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.99-$28.50 after having opened the day at $28.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.46. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Elbit Systems ( ESLT), down 2.1%, Frontline ( FRO), down 2.0%, Moog ( MOG.B), down 2.0% and Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), down 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Textron Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.