Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Louisiana-Pacific rose $0.20 (1.2%) to $17.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,031,857 shares of Louisiana-Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,075,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.81-$17.45 after having opened the day at $17.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.84. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Universal Power Group ( UPG), up 11.9%, LB Foster Company ( FSTR), up 6.9%, Hudson Technology ( HDSN), up 2.4% and Spartan Stores ( SPTN), up 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Louisiana-Pacific Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.