Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Directv ( DTV) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Directv rose $0.79 (1.3%) to $61.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,324,543 shares of Directv exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,532,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.75-$62.14 after having opened the day at $60.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.11. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: China Yida ( CNYD), up 47.5%, Liberty Media Corporation Class A ( LMCA), up 29.9%, Digital Generation ( DGIT), up 26.4% and Era Group ( ERA), up 25.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Directv Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.