Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. B/E Aerospace ( BEAV) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, B/E Aerospace rose $1.03 (1.4%) to $72.24 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,391,081 shares of B/E Aerospace exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 838,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $70.75-$72.79 after having opened the day at $71.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.21. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Caesarstone Sdot-Yam ( CSTE), up 15.4%, Perma-Fix Environmental Services ( PESI), up 14.6%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 8.3% and Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), up 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full B/E Aerospace Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.