Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tenaris ( TS) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Tenaris rose $0.63 (1.4%) to $45.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,161,101 shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,111,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.40-$45.33 after having opened the day at $44.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.42. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 8.3%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), up 7.4%, NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), up 7.1% and Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tenaris Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.