Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Liberty Property ( LRY) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Liberty Property rose $0.46 (1.2%) to $37.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,409,763 shares of Liberty Property exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,195,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.40-$37.21 after having opened the day at $36.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.73. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Alexander & Baldwin ( ALEX), up 69.2%, Altis Resident ( RESI), up 29.3%, Paulson Capital ( PLCC), up 19.1% and Universal Insurance Holdings ( UVE), up 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Liberty Property Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.