Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Avago Technologies ( AVGO) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Avago Technologies rose $0.43 (1.2%) to $37.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,714,381 shares of Avago Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,432,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.68-$37.31 after having opened the day at $36.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.86. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: CSR ( CSRE), up 178.3%, Pixelworks ( PXLW), up 30.0%, SatCon Technology Corporation ( SATC), up 18.5% and Monolithic Power Systems ( MPWR), up 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Avago Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.